Join us for our Sunday Service in the Kerby Center Gymnasium, right next to the Kerby C-Train Station.
Tea, Coffee and Bibles are all provided.
A typical Sunday Service at Urban Grace often consists of the following:
- The band opens with two or three songs.
- Coffee Break! We spend a few minutes saying hi and catching up with each other
- Announcements are made and an introduction to the sermon is given
- The Sermon is given, usually by Pastor Trevor Rysavy
- Communion is taken while the band plays three or four more songs
- At the end of the service, we are sent out into the city